At Ambiance Matchmaking, we like to make the process as fun and enlightening as possible. Members say the process to becoming a member can bring increased self-awareness.
When singles go through our unique pre-screening questionnaire and interview, they may get a new found sense of who they are and what they are looking for in a significant other.
So, how does the process work?
01. The first step in our process is to learn more about you. We do this by having you fill out our online application.
02. Once we review this information, we then send you a tailored set of additional questions to gain a deeper understanding of who you are and what you're looking for in a committed relationship.
03. At this point, we will extend an invitation to interview with Leslie. We'll go over a range of questions relating to family values, career plans, lifestyle, religion, past relationships, what's important to you in your next relationship, and what kind of future you envision for you and your partner. The interview normally lasts 60 minutes.
04. The next step is the most exciting part, the matching process. Leslie conducts an in-depth, customized search to find your match based on your interview. Nothing is computer generated. Leslie uses her sixteen years of experience and intuition to determine quality matches for you. We guarantee that your matches will align with what we discuss in your interview.
05. Our Client Coordinator, Janet, will then contact you to schedule your first match at one of our partner restaurants. We partner with restaurants to ensure you have a great first date experience.
06. Following your date, we evaluate the match together. What did you like? What would you like us to focus on in your next match? Did you notice something about yourself that you'd like to improve?
07. Once you meet a match with whom you'd like to pursue, you can put your membership on hold, without losing any time on your membership.
It's important for you to know that the Ambiance Matchmaking team is here for you every step of the way. You are in good hands!